=Making an Inquisitor=
Alignment: Any good.
Base Attack: as fighter.
Saving throws: Strong Fort and Will, moderate Ref.
Hit Dice: d10.
1. Detect Magic at will. Detect Magic replaces the SRD spell of the same name.
Authority +2: Inquisitors are authority figures in most of Europe. Most citizens will do as an Inquisitor asks, as long as it is not overtly dangerous to them. Inquisitors also gain a +2 bonus to Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, and Sense Motive checks made against NPC citizens.
2. Magical Resistance: the Inquisitor gains a bonus to all saves against magic equal to his Cha.
3. Vigorous Training: the Inquisitor gets +1 HP/level.
4. Weapon Specialization: the Inquisitor gains weapon specialization with a weapon of his choice.
5. Mystic Sensitivity +1: Inquisitors need not concentrate to sense a Magic Class of 20 or more. They also can sense auras as though they were 1 point stronger.
7. The Inquisitor gains Toughness as a bonus feat.
9. Authority +4
10. Mystic Sensitivity +2
13. Improved Critical: Inquisitors gain Improved Critical as a bonus feat with their specialized weapon.
15. Mystic Sensitivity +3
17. Authority +6
20. Mystic Sensitivity +4
Class Skills (2 + Int modifier per level, ×4 at 1st level)
Bluff (Cha), Concentration (Con), Decipher Script (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Heal (Wis), Knowledge (nobility and royalty) (Int), Listen (Wis), Ride (Dex), Sense Motive (Wis), Spot (Wis).